If you have any questions about how I can help with writing for your website, copywriting, blogs, social media content or building a website, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I am happy to have an initial free consultation with no obligation.
Five reasons to get in touch with Toccaweb:
1. There are many good copywriters and content people out there, but few have the background in start-ups and SME’s that I do. Back in 2000 I set up my own dotcom business at www.gapwork.com, which went from an idea to a successful business in a short space of time. During this time I created content for gapwork and four other successful advertising-driven and subscription-based sites which were created by the publishing company I had set up. Gapwork went on to win Best B2C Website at the Digital Yorkshire Awards, and I was joint winner of the Sunday Express Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. So I know exactly what it is like getting a business off the ground and putting together the best website you can within a tight budget.
2. I love words, and always have been fascinated by the power of the written word. I am a published author, with travel books published by Harper Collins, and a business start-up book aimed at women which was published by Bloomsbury. I have written columns for the Guardian Work section, for the Sunday Express, and the Yorkshire Post.
3. I am creative, but also totally focused on the purpose of your website. Your business goals are my number one priority when it comes to writing copy. This combination of creativity and business awareness means that you can be sure that I will provide you with strong content that drives traffic, conversions and brand awareness.
4. You are not just another client. Your business and your website is my business. I have many years experience dealing with designers and developers, and clients. I have project-managed website builds ranging from budgets of £500 to £50K. Nothing phases me!
5. Copywriting and content development are something that I will always love, but I never rest on my laurels. Life is one long learning opportunity, and I spend a substantial amount of time learning online or at training events. Whether it is using social media or user experience principles, there is always something new to learn, that in turn adds value to your website.